Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kara's baby shower in Walnut Creek



The burp-cloths that I made matched Kara's dress to a tee! I need to make her some more to match her other burping outfits!


Kara and her lovely Mom!


Kara's Mom hosted a beautiful baby shower for Kara in Walnut Creek on Saturday. We had a wonderful lunch and the company was great! Kara is due with her 2nd girl on Linden's Birthday (Aug 26) and I could not be more excited to meet another wonderful Casey girl! Avery and Linden have become great freinds and now they will have a little baby to take care of too!
Kara is my dearest friend here, in California and our friendship means the world to me. I love chatting with her on the phone for hours when the girls are asleep, getting together whenever we can and sharing wonderful memories with our daughters. I am looking forward to Kara being on Maternity leave- she better not have her early! (Avery was 2 weeks early!)

No comments: