Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Nana's visit

Not sure what this face is-I think she is wondering why I am taking her picture and not letting her run around...



She loves her some NANA!




Nana came to visit- and I put her to work! She was amazing! AMAZING! I could list all the things she did while she was here and you still would not understand the magnificent work she can do- THANK YOU NANA!
I will give it a try anyway:
*Made a new slipcover for Linden's Pottery Barn chair- pics to come!
*Made curtains and a valance for the baby's room
*Watched Linden for three days while we got away to San Diego!
*Entertained Uncle John and Thomson while they were in town- the same weekend we were gone!
*Made the Big girl bed with me
*Made a slipcover for the bedrail-in like 10 minutes!!!
*Helped put Linden new carpet together, hung pictures and finished her room.
******the list goes on and on. My Mom is one of the most talented people I know and I am so very grateful for everything she can do. Thank you Mom. Not only for you help with getting everything ready for our little guy- but for inspiring me. I love you!

No comments: