Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Lovely Baby Shower


Look! Even the invite is cute!!!



Cupcakes from Icing on the Cake in Los Gatos- My favorite bakery!!!


All the baby BOY stuff was too cute!!


See how cute my flower pin is- my Mom is Martha!!!







Look at that Pepper Mill!




The hostesess, Kelley and Kara



We are a colorful bunch!


Kelley and Kara hosted the BEST baby shower ever for me and Baby Boy Hamilton on Saturday afternoon, it was sooo lovely! It was at the Four Season's right down the street from our house. It was outside in the resturant's patio- so beautiful! My Mom handmade some zipper flower pins (see my torquise one I am wearing) and sent them to Kelley as a surprise- soo darn cute! Thanks Mom!
It was a fantastic lunch with great friends and I loved every minute of it I feel oh so blessed to have made such great friends in the time we have been living in California!
People say "It takes a Village" to raise a child, and my village is filled with wonderful ladies who I cherish so much- THANK YOU! It was a very memorable day that I will remember forever. This little baby is loved soo much allready- can't wait for them to meet him. (Hurry up allready!!)


Linden and Brett before the shower!

No comments: