Friday, July 17, 2009

The anticipation.......

...is killing me! It's beacuse I have been prepared for months and months and now we are down to the wire. Please, don't get me wrong, I LOVE being pregnant, but come on already! I feel like I have been pregnant for way too long and am bound to give birth to a baby elephant! It's bittersweet, because he's "in there" safe and comfy; not crying, not pooping....but I do want to see this little guy and have Linden stop asking me when we are going to "get him out". Trust me girl- I want him out too!
We put the baby carseat in the car yesterday and I am now realizing that our spaces are about to feel a lot smaller with another one coming into our lives. But his nursery is lonely and quiet, filled with special things just waiting to be used...here's a peek into his room.





The fun giraffe from the Johnson's when Linden was born, he looks so content in the crib.



The pee-pee Tee-pee's will be used- thanks Auntie Karen and Auntie Julie!


Vintage San Francisco postcards line the wall by the rocker.


These adorable little booties that Grammy Jan sent are waiting to be filled with 10 little toes.
Thanks Grammy! (We love Bunnies!)

Linden picked out this onesie at Pottery Barn Kids and the bath wrap is from Stacy D and Kelley!

The growth chart from Auntie Kelly- very "Euro-baby!"



This is his hospital bag- all packed, ready to go! I made it- put extra pockets all over for easy access and stealing things from the hospital- I love those hospital goodies you get when you give birth!

No comments: