Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween Party in the hood


Thatcher the lion! We went to the Menlo Park Halloween Parade in the morning


He sure is a Wild One~!


passed out!


Tira, Indiania Jones and Steve Prefontaine ( I mean Brett!)


Kelley sporting the witch costume!


Hanging out! Enjoying the 75 degree weather!


Steve and Austin Powers


Meow!


George and the Man in the Yellow Hat
(Ben and Alexa)


My Playgroup Moms~!!
Note: Thatcher passed out in my arms- I did not want to put him down!


The Matieux's!


Steve and Cinderella!

We had so much fun at a friends block party in the neighborhood. Tira and Billy came with Eva and we hung out with our great friends and neighbors- I LOVE WHERE WE LIVE!
It's been so much fun the past few months in our neighborhood, I feel so lucky to live in a great family community and we have the BEST friends from here- really cool people! We trick or treated all the way through the neighborhood and had a great time. Linden was going up to all the doors- by herself! She was so excited- she would scream back to us what she got at each door; "I got a butterfinger, Mommy!"
It was really fun and I can't wait till Thatcher's going to be running around next year! He was such a good sport. Happy Halloween!

No comments: