Monday, March 29, 2010

A fresh break

Today starts our first official school spring break. I used to love spring break as a kid- and I am even more excited about it as an adult- and Mom!
Linden is at Happy Hallow zoo and Park with some friends today- so we are off to a good start!
I woke up this morning to a Peet's soy latte on my nightstand! Brett ran to get beans this am and brought me a wake up gift!!;) I think there is some serious octain in Peet's! I love it- this morning, I have allready gone to Target with Thatcher, cleaned and dissinfected the garbage can, paid bills, showered ( that's huge!), and packed for Tahoe!! Wow- love Peets!
Here's my new bedside table lampshade. I love how something so simple has such an impact!






I kinda feel like I am on a Parisian Vacation!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: