Wednesday, April 27, 2011

clean this up

Brett is so much better with kid's vommit than me. When Lu was about 18 months old, she puked all over him, and I wanted to help, but all I could do was run. I have that domino effect- I see people puke, I puke, it's terrible. All I know s that I stay as far away from people when the chunks start to fly.
Not the case today.
Thatcher puked and I was the only person here-OMG. He was clinging onto me and I had absolutley no choice but to gag and bare it. Brett is in Denver ( puking himself- a whole other story!) and I was stuck with Thatch and his vommit. in a word; NASTY. Nothing like watermelon and corn coming back up.
So i tossed him in the tub- had to clean that kid- Hammy owes me.
Ah, like diamond jewlery owes me.



he is now shampooing himself- that's talent!


No comments: