Sunday, September 28, 2008

Daddy's in Australia and Linden and Mommy are living it up!


On the "Old Tom" 1920's Firetruck- for a ride!



Grace, Gigi and Kim on the firetruck.




The band at the BBQ- we know how to do it in style!

Donut on a string contest

Doing her Brittney Spears impression
Just minutes before the, "I need to POOP!"

Brett is in Sydney for work and Linden and I are up to no good. We went to Miss Lisa's in the morning and then the Willow's neighborhood BBQ in the afternoon. Very busy schedule her and I! The bbq was fun until Linden screamed, "I need to poop!" Thankfully I had brought our little portable potty with us in the wagon. I sat her down on the sidewalk in her potty and she sure enough- took the BIGGEST poop ever known to a 2 year old little girl. Since she has never pooped in the "portable" potty, I had no idea what to do! So, I got a napkin and scooped the poop out of the potty and placed it, very dimurely, in the bushes of my neighbor- all the while being very careful no other Mommys could see what I was doing. Sorry to my neighbor who is probably still wondering, "what is that smell?"
Daddy would have been proud of the poop- the size that is.

No comments: