Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A fellow mom Blogger


So, as a Mom who LOVES to blog, this story is so special to me and I needed to share it with you. I have never met Stephanie, but admire all the hard work she must have put into raising 4 small children and finding the fun in it everyday! Such an inspiration for all Moms!
Tradegy has struck this beautiful family. In mid-August the couple was in a small aircraft plane crash where the flight instructor died and Stephanie and Christian are left in the Intensive Care Burn Unit in a hospital in AZ. I have not stopped thinking about this family since I heard their heartfelt story, on a fellow bloggers page. We are oddly connected with strangers via the internet and I find the prayers and outreach amazing!

I am so grateful for everyday I have with Linden and Brett.

Here's the video link to see the story on the today show.

Here's a clip to see the full story:

Click here and say a prayer!

No comments: