Saturday, August 06, 2011

I would show you pictures......


...but I wont.

Chicago was amazing, and we had a great time in Lake Geneva with The Hamilton's. The wedding was beautiful and we had time with some friends and a 2 year old birthday party for Thatcher.

I would show you some amazing photos, but I won't.

Some "bad person" ( that's what I told Linden), ((or should I say GIANT ASSHOLE??)) stole my camera and all our photos from vacation. Gone. Just like that- someone broke into The Papedis's garage and stole everything. I don't even care about the actual camera and all my fancy lenses....I just want my memory cards allready! To think that someone just deleted all of them, makes me run to the bathroom and throw up. Makes me sick! ( Enter reason #1246 not to move back to Chicago)



On Sunday we went and met Tracy Petersen to shoot us and they are the only photos we have- of the entire trip. They are great pics- and I love them!!! Thank you Tracy!!!! They are GREAT shots, even though it was 100 degrees and sweat was dripping down my butt crack like a waterfall ( reason#1247) and Thatch was pissed. Who knew??? But Tracy rocked it!

















No comments: