Monday, August 15, 2011

road trip to LA with LU



Linden and I took a "girls trip" to LA to see some of my family in Pasadena. We had a great weekend filled with awesome shopping, great food and fun times with the family. Including my ever growing cousins that are somehow in college and seeing them makes me feel old. how did that happen?? I remember when Sally and Thomson were toddlers and now, here I am with mine! We went to Descano Gardens near them and drove thru some awesome neighborhoods....wanna hear a secret?

((I kinda want to move to so cal))

Sally had a fundraiser to support an Afghanistan water polo team...yes, that's right there are pools in Afghanistan- 11 of them! She had a "teach you how to line dance" party at their local YMCA. It was so much fun and Linden was dancing around in her boots- it was too adorable. I hope Linden knows how important it is to "give back" and support someone when you can.
(videos to come)













the water sales were off the charts!




sally is the ultimate cowgirl!


Thomson looking like he's in the Wild Wild West


Dan posing like a real cowboy




look who's almost 5!





hotel beds = lots of sleep


on the train at Descano Gardens- I think Sally liked it more than Lu




my aunt and uncle are awesome- thanks for a great trip

No comments: